Cherie Dean, Owner & Creative Director
Established in 2000, Fetch Design is a full service design studio specializing in both print and digital visual impressions. Cherie Dean, Creative Director, brings 24 years of experience to the table. Along with her flexible team of creatives, they are able to implement multiple skill sets to deliver unique and innovative design solutions to every project.
• Earned a BFA from University of WI-Milwaukee
• From 1992 – 2000 worked for design studios in Wisconsin, California & Kansas City before opening Fetch Design
• Co-taught Typography classes at the Kansas City Art Institute
• Served on the Board of the Freelance Exchange at it's inception
• Serve as Marketing/Creative Director for KC Street Hope and Aware KC
• My family, which consists of my husband, three children and Liberty (my fur baby)
• Painting and Custom Pet Portraits
• Anti-sex trafficking awareness in Kansas City
• Packer fan
• Running a successful design business and household with sanity intact... enough said.